Medical Defibrillator Bundle with HeartSine 350p defibrillator, comes with an metal display wall cabinet, ideal for your reception area. This AED Bundle is suited for a Medical practice, Pharmacy, Physio and Dental practice.
Automated External defibrillator for a medical practice, do you need one?
It is recommended that you have and AED at your practice for a resuscitation, you must risk assess this based on the following:
- the location of the nearest AED, hospital and other emergency services
- the number and composition of practice staff members, patients and other people who visit your practice
- records of injuries, illnesses and near misses.
If you have an AED in your practice:
- it must be maintained according to the manufacturer’s specifications – we supply a monthly checklist for your AED
- the practice team must be properly trained to use and maintain it – we offer accredited CPR and AED training and an online training video
- it must be placed where it is clearly visible and accessible, and not exposed to extreme temperatures- we supply a Bundle with a wall cabinet
- there must be clear signs to indicate where it is located -we supply all required signage
Contact our team now:
- Bulk defibrillator discounts (conditions apply), call for quote 07 55205068
- All defibrillators come with 8 year warranty and liability cover
- All our defibrillators are TGA approved
The HeartSine® 360P AED Package comes with everything you need, including metal alarmed wall cabinet, patient prep kit, AED wall signage, soft shell carry case and defibrillator training resources. All with a low ongoing cost, as the pad and battery last for 4 years and only cost $200 to replace.
Specially designed for use in all conditions, the HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD 350P Defibrillator is a sophisticated, lightweight and Semi automatic defibrillator. The HeartSine 350p defibrillator design is easy-to-operate and durable with voice and visual prompts, helping the user through pad placement and CPR in an emergency.
AED Value Pack Includes:
- 1 x Automatic PAD 350P Defibrillator
- Metal alarmed wall cabinet
- Patient prep kit: medical Razor, sheers & CPR face mask
- Soft shell carry case
- AED wall signage
- 2x AED procedure charts
- Training resources
HeartSine 350p AED Features
- Compact and lightweight 1.1kg
- 8-year warranty and after sales service
- Easy-to-use with clear voice and visual prompts
- Low ongoing cost: pad and battery 4 year’s and $200 to replace
- Escalating energy 150j to 200j
- IP rating 56 – weather proof if used outdoors
- Verbal/Audio CPR coaching
- Metronome for keeping consistent CPR compressions pace
- Free reminder service on pad and battery replacement