Medical Defibrillator Bundle with LifePak CR2 Child and Adult defibrillator, comes with an IP67 Safe Case. This AED Bundle is suited for a Medical practice, Pharmacy, Physio and Dental practice.
As the trusted AED trainer and supplier for the Gold Coast GP’s association and the 2018 Commonwealth Games, First Aid Accident & Emergency are considered a trusted and reliable Defibrillator package supplier by 100’s of medical professionals.
Automated External defibrillator for a medical practice, do you need one?
It is recomended that you have and AED at your practice for a resuscitation, you must risk assess this based on the following:
- the location of the nearest AED, hospital and other emergency services
- the number and composition of practice staff members, patients and other people who visit your practice
- records of injuries, illnesses and near misses.
If you have an AED in your practice:
- it must be maintained according to the manufacturer’s specifications – we supply a monthly checklist for your AED
- the practice team must be properly trained to use and maintain it – we offer accredited CPR and AED training and an online training video
- it must be placed where it is clearly visible and accessible, and not exposed to extreme temperatures- we supply a Bundle with a wall cabinet
- there must be clear signs to indicate where it is located -we supply all required signage
Contact our team now:
- Bulk defibrillator discounts (conditions apply), call for quote 07 55205068
- All defibrillators come with 8 year warranty and liability cover
- All our defibrillators are TGA approved
The LIFEPAK CR2 Defibrillator has a highly-advanced operating system, that allows for the treatment of both adults and children thanks to the built-in child and adult modes. This makes this AED a simple choice for the medical industry.
ABOUT THE LIFEPAK CR2 DEFIBRILLATOR
Medical Defibrillator Pack includes:
- 1 x LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator
- 1 x soft shell carry case
- 1 x IP 67 Waterproof Tough Case
- 1 x AED Patient Prep Kit includes: surgical razor, CPR mask in hardcover case, nitrile gloves, 19cm universal sheers, biological hazard bag & and towelette
- 1 x AED green A4 sign
- 1 x “How to use AED” A4 sign
- 1 x DRSABCD A4 sign
- 1 x Training video
LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator Features:
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin CPR
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes peel directly off the base for faster placement
- Metronome and CPR coaching sets an effective pace and audibly guides users
- ClearVoice™ technology detects background noise and adjusts volume accordingly for clear instruction
- Available in either semi-automatic or fully automatic
- Highest available escalating energy up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed
- Bilingual toggle between two pre-set languages when using the device
- ‘Child Mode’ delivers lower energy levels appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ IP55 rating for challenging environments
- Backed by an 8-year warranty