- Bulk defibrillator discounts (conditions apply), call for quote 07 55205068
- All defibrillators come with 8 year warranty and liability cover
- All our defibrillators are TGA approved
The HeartSine® 360P AED Package comes with everything you need, including a IP 67 tough case, patient prep kit, AED sticker or wall signage, soft shell carry case and defibrillator training resources. All with a low ongoing cost, as the pad and battery last for 4 years and only cost $200 to replace.
Specially designed to be easily deployed and transported to a patient. HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD 360P Defibrillator is a sophisticated, lightweight and fully automatic defibrillator. This AED is is easy-to-operate and durable with voice and visual prompts, helping the user through pad placement and CPR in an emergency.
AED Value Pack Includes:
- 1 x Automatic PAD 360P Defibrillator
- Patient prep kit with razor, sheers, CPOR face shield and gloves
- AED Sticker and signage
- Training resources
- IP 67 tough case
Key AED Features
- Compact and lightweight
- 8-year warranty
- Easy-to-use with clear voice prompts and simple graphics
- Low ongoing cost: pad and battery 4 year’s and $200 to replace
- Escalating energy 150j to 200j
- IP rating 56
- Verbal/Audio CPR coaching
- Metronome for keeping consistent CPR compressions pace
- Free reminder service on pad and battery replacement
Automated external defibrillator for a medical practice
You must decide whether your practice needs to install an AED, based on the risks of harm from cardiac arrest, by considering:
- the location of the nearest AED, hospital and other emergency services
- the number and composition of practice staff members, patients and other people who visit your practice
- records of injuries, illnesses and near misses.
If you have an AED:
- it must be maintained according to the manufacturer’s specifications – we offer a simple self check on each AED
- the practice team must be properly trained to use and maintain it – we offer accredited CPR and AED training
- it must be placed where it is clearly visible and accessible, and not exposed to extreme temperatures – we can also supply a bundle with a display wall cabinet and signage
- there must be clear signs to indicate where it is located.