Defibrillator LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Automatic AED – from the Australian supplier to 2018 Commonwealth Games and parkrun Australia, comes with FREE wall charts. The LIFEPAK CR2 Essential AED has a superior design and is engineered with the first responder in mind, it has built in child and adult mode with simple graphics, audible instructions with metronome and two language settings. This is a state of the art AED with to help the rescuer remain focused.
Bulk defibrillator discounts (conditions apply), call for quote 07 55205068
- All defibrillators come with 8 year warranty and liability cover
- All our defibrillators are TGA approved
The LIFEPAK CR2 Essential features:
- CPR coaching and metronome to set an effective CPR pace during an arrest
- Bilingual – Duel Language that can be switched during a resuscitation if required
- Metronome for pacing your CPR beat
- Adult and child modes at the press of a button
- IP rating of 55
- Available in semi or fully automatic modes
- 8 year warranty
- 4 year pad and battery life
- soft shell carry case
- Clear voice technology- easy to hear and understand instructions
- weight of only 2kg for easy of transporting
The LIFEPAK CR2 Essential defibrillator provides the right amount of instruction and includes clear voice technology. This significantly reduces pauses in chest compressions, and more time on the chest with CPR, improving blood circulation and a better chance of survival for any patient.
The CR2 USB has a high IP rating of 55, this means the AED is dust, wind, drop and water resistant.
The LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Automatic Defibrillator has the most advanced operating system, the child and adult mode makes this device a simple choice for schools, childcare centres and anywhere where the rescuer may come across child or adult patients.