Introducing the superior design and quality of the LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator, specifically engineered with the first responder in mind. With simple, easy-to-understand graphics, clear voice instructions (available in two languages) and a metronome, this AED is sure to help the rescuer remain focused during a CPR emergency.
Because this defibrillator provides the right amount of instruction by means of clear voice technology, there are significantly less pauses during CPR, improving the blood circulation and the survival change of the patient.
Bulk defibrillator discounts (conditions apply), call for quote 07 55205068
- All defibrillators come with 8 year warranty and liability cover
- All our defibrillators are TGA approved
The LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator Features:
- CPR coaching and metronome to set an effective CPR pace during an arrest
- Bilingual: Dual Language that can be switched during a resuscitation if required
- Metronome for pacing your CPR compressions
- Adult and child modes at the press of a button
- IP rating of 55: this means the AED is water, dust, drop and wind resistant
- Available in semi-automatic or fully automatic modes
- 8 year warranty
- 4 year pad and battery life
- Soft shell carry case
- Clear voice technology: easy to hear and understand auditory instructions
- Weight of only 2kg for easy of transporting
The CR2 USB has a high IP rating of 55, this means the AED is dust, wind, drop and water resistant.
The LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Automatic Defibrillator has the most advanced operating system, the child and adult mode makes this device a simple choice for schools, childcare centres and anywhere where the rescuer may come across child or adult patients.