Introducing the superior design and quality of the LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator, Child and adult mode built in and specifically designed with the first responder in mind. Simple, easy-to-understand graphics, clear voice instructions (available in two languages) and a metronome, this AED is sure to help the rescuer remain focused during a CPR emergency.
The LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator Features:
- CPR coaching and metronome to set an effective CPR pace during an arrest
- Bilingual: Dual Language that can be switched during a resuscitation if required
- Metronome for pacing your CPR compressions
- Adult and child modes at the press of a button
- IP rating of 55: this means the AED is water, dust, drop and wind resistant
- Available in semi-automatic or fully automatic modes
- 8 year warranty
- 4 year pad and battery life
- Soft shell carry case
- Clear voice technology: easy to hear and understand auditory instructions
- Weight of only 2kg for easy of transporting
The LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Automatic Defibrillator has the most advanced operating system, the child and adult mode makes this device a simple choice for schools, childcare centres and anywhere where the rescuer may come across child or adult patients.