If a shockable rhythm is detected, the CR2 delivers shocks with powerful escalating energy, with no judgment call required on the part of the user. Proven superior by competitive testing, the CR2 will keep the rescuer focused on what really matters—saving a life.
Purchase your defibrillator from the trusted team at First Aid Accident and Emergency, official defibrillator supplier of the 2018 Commonwealth Games and parkrun Australia. We have included with this AED, FAAE approved instructional wall charts.
The LIFEPAK CR2 Connect AED engineered with the first responder in mind, this superior quality defibrillator comes with a variety of easy-to-use features such as:
LIFEPAK CR2 CONNECT SEMI-AUTOMATIC DEFIBRILLATOR
- Built-in Child and Adult Modes: this AED comes equipped with adult-child combined electrodes and pre-programmed adult and child modes for both ease-of-use and patient safety
- ECG rhythm analysis during uninterrupted CPR
- Wifi connectivity: allowing asset management connectivity for large organisations
- Lifelink Asset Management System (additional cost): shows the location and readiness of the device at any time
- Bilingual: two language that can be switched during a resuscitation if required
- IP rating of 55: the AED is dust, wind, drop and water resistant
- 8 year warranty
- 4 year pad and battery life
- Soft shell carry case
- Clear voice technology: easy to hear and understand auditory instructions
- weight of only 2kg for easy of transporting
- Bulk defibrillator discounts (conditions apply), call for quote 07 55205068
- TGA approved
The CR2 is designed to give the right amount of instruction to any first responder, regardless of experience level. This AED comes equipped with new CPR INSIGHT™ analysis technology, allowing the analysis of a patient as soon as CPR begins and determining if a shock is needed.
This technology significantly reduces pauses during chest compressions, even eliminating them entirely if the patient’s heart rhythm is determined to be ‘non-shockable’. Reducing such pauses means improved blood circulation and a higher chance of survival.
In an AED comparison study, the CR2 helped first responders deliver the highest overall CPR quality. The CR2 also has adult and paediatric functions.
A study comparing the CR2’s to similar AEDs on the market found that the CR2 assisted first responders to deliver the highest overall CPR quality.