Trust the AED experts at First Aid Accident & Emergency, we supply some of the largest organisations across Australia with quality AEDs and AED accessories. Proud suppliers to the 2018 Commonwealth Games and parkrun Australia.
Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) can happen to anyone—, anywhere and immediate treatment is vital. A victim’s chance of survival dramatically decreases for every minute without treatment, that’s why quick access to defibrillators are so important. They put lifesaving technology where it can do the most good, in your workplace, gym, caravan, boat or sporting club. So when an emergency happens, you should have nothing less than the best.
The LIFEPAK CR2 AED Package has everything required for the workplace, club or gym, and comes with a professional and easy-to-install metal, alarmed AED wall cabinet.
Bulk defibrillator package discounts (conditions apply), call for quote 07 55205068.
- All defibrillators come with 8–year warranty and liability cover
- All our defibrillators are TGA approved
LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator Package includes:
- 1 x LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator (in either semi-automatic or fully automatic functions)
- 1 x soft shell carry case to protect device
- 1 x Metal, alarmed wall cabinet with strobe flashing light, no need to hard wire, 9v battery included
- 1 x AED Patient Prep Kit includes: surgical razor, CPR mask in hardcover case, nitrile gloves, 19cm universal sheers, biological hazard bag & and towelette
- 1 x AED green A4 sign
- 1 x “How to use AED” A4 sign
- 1 x DRSABCD A4 sign
- 1 x Training video
- 1 x FREE delivery in Australia
LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator Features:
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin CPR
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes peel directly off the base for faster placement
- Metronome and CPR coaching sets an effective pace and audibly guides users
- ClearVoice™ technology detects background noise and adjusts volume accordingly for clear instruction
- Available in either semi-automatic or fully automatic
- Highest available escalating energy up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed
- Bilingual toggle between two pre-set languages when using the device
- ‘Child Mode’ delivers lower energy levels appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ IP55 rating for challenging environments
- Backed by an 8-year warranty
The LIFEPAK CR2 Defibrillator has a highly-advanced operating system, that allows for the treatment of both adults and children thanks to the built-in child and adult modes. This makes this AED a simple choice for schools, childcare centres and anywhere where the rescuer may come across child or adult patients.