LIFEPAK CR2 CONNECT Automatic Defibrillator
The CR2 Connect Automatic AED will give any first responder the right amount of instruction utilising both verbal cues along with easy-to-understand graphics. This fully automatic AED features CPR INSIGHT™ technology that analyses the patient’s heart rhythm and determines whether a shock is necessary. If the patient’s condition is deemed shockable,it will deliver the correct amount of electricity required with no input from the operator.
The ease of use this defibrillator provides reduces pauses during CPR, improving the patient’s blood circulation and their changes of survival.
LIFEPAK CR2 CONNECT AED features:
- Uninterrupted compressions analysis during CPR
- Wifi connectivity: allowing asset management for large organisations
- LifeLink asset management System (additional cost): Shows the location and readiness of the device at any time
- Bilingual – Two language settings that can be switched during a resuscitation if required
- Adult and child modes available at the press of a button
- IP rating of 55: this means the AED is wind, dust, drop and water resistant
- Also available in semi-automatic mode
- 8-year warranty
- 4-year pad and battery life
- Soft shell carry case
- Clear voice technology: easy to hear and understand auditory instructions
- Weight of only 2kg for ease of transport