The LifePak CR2 Connect Defibrillator is the quickest time to shock as it analyses the heart during CPR, adult and child mode built in, and wifi connectability—making it the defibrillator of choice for Queensland Ambulance service. The bundle features a wall cabinet, patient prep kit, AED signage and 8 years after sales service and warranty.
LIFEPAK CR2 CONNECT Defibrillator Package includes:
- 1 x LIFEPAK CR2 CONNECT defibrillator
- 1 x soft shell carry case to protect the device
- 1 x Metal, alarmed wall cabinet with strobe flashing light – 42cm wide x 44cm high x 16cm deep
- 1 x Patient Prep Kit includes: surgical razor, CPR mask, gloves, sheers, and skin wipes
- 1 x AED green A4 sign
- 1 x “How to use AED” A4 sign
- 1 x DRSABCD A4 sign
- 1 x Online Training Video
LIFEPAK CR2 CONNECT Defibrillator Features:
- Fastest time to first shock
- CPRINSIGHT™ Analysis Technology
- Layered, easy to follow design
- CPR INSIGHT analysis technology analyses for shock able rhythm during chest compressions with no need to pause.
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin CPR.
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes peel directly off the base for faster placement.
- Metronome and CPR coaching sets an effective pace and audibly guides users.
- LIFELINK central AED Program Manager Monitor AED programs by tracking AED status, sending patient data to emergency responders and hospitals, detecting AED locations and other tools.
- Self-monitoring with wireless connectivity
- ClearVoice™ technology detects background noise and adjusts volume accordingly for clear instruction.
- Available in fully or semi-automatic models.
- Highest available escalating energy up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
- Bilingual toggle between two pre-set languages when using the device.
- Child mode delivers lower energy levels appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes.
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ IP55 rating for challenging environments.
- Backed by an 8-year warranty.