The CR2 Connect gives CPR feedback, analyses during CPR, adult and child mode built in, and wifi connectability—making it the defibrillator of choice for Queensland Ambulance service. The bundle features a wall cabinet, patient prep kit, AED signage and 8 years after sales service and warranty.
LIFEPAK CR2 CONNECT Defibrillator Package includes:
- 1 x Lifepak CR2 CONNECT defibrillator
- 1 x Soft shell carry case to protect device
- 1 x Metal, alarmed wall cabinet with strobe flashing light, no need to hard wire
- 1 x Patient prep kit includes surgical razor, CPR mask in hard cover, nitrite gloves, 19 cm universal sheers, biological hazard bag and towelette
- 1 x AED green A4 sign
- 1 x How to use AED A4 sign
- 1 x DRSABCD A4 sign
- 1 x Training Video
LIFEPAK CR2 CONNECT Defibrillator Features:
- Fastest time to first shock
- CPRINSIGHT™ Analysis Technology
- Layered, easy to follow design
- CPR INSIGHT analysis technology analyses for shock able rhythm during chest compressions with no need to pause.
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin CPR.
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes peel directly off the base for faster placement.
- Metronome and CPR coaching sets an effective pace and audibly guides users.
- LIFELINK central AED Program Manager Monitor AED programs by tracking AED status, sending patient data to emergency responders and hospitals, detecting AED locations and other tools.
- Self-monitoring with wireless connectivity
- ClearVoice™ technology detects background noise and adjusts volume accordingly for clear instruction.
- Available in fully or semi-automatic models.
- Highest available escalating energy up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
- Bilingual toggle between two pre-set languages when using the device.
- Child mode delivers lower energy levels appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes.
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ IP55 rating for challenging environments.
- Backed by an 8-year warranty.