LIFEPAK CR2 Defibrillator Package (CONNECT) from the Australian supplier to 2018 Commonwealth Games and parkrun Australia. This AED package comes with the CR2 Connect WiFi defibrillator in semi or fully automatic functions, alarmed wall cabinet, patient prep kit, AED signage and training video.
Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) can happen to anyone—anywhere and immediate treatment is vital. A victim’s chance of survival dramatically decreases for every minute without treatment, that’s why quick access to defibrillators are so important. They put lifesaving technology where it can do the most good, in your workplace, gym, caravan, boat or sporting club . So when an emergency happens, you should have nothing less than the best.
The LIFEPAK CR2 Package has everything required for the workplace, club or gym, with a professional and superior designed metal, alarmed wall cabinet.
Bulk defibrillator package discounts (conditions apply), call for quote 07 55205068
- All defibrillators come with 8 year warranty and liability cover
- All our defibrillators are TGA approved
LIFEPAK CR2 CONNECT Defibrillator Package includes:
- 1 x Lifepak CR2 CONNECT defibrillator
- 1 x soft shell carry case to protect device
- 1 x Metal, alarmed wall cabinet with strobe flashing light, no need to hard wire
- 1 x Patient prep kit includes-Surgical razor, CPR mask in hard cover, nitrite gloves, 19 cm universal sheers, biological hazard bag and towelette
- 1 x AED green A4 sign
- 1 x How to use AED A4 sign
- 1 x DRSABCD A4 sign
- 1 x Training video
LIFEPAK CR2 CONNECT Defibrillator Features:
- Fastest time to first shock
- CPRINSIGHT™ Analysis Technology
- Layered, easy to follow design
- CPR INSIGHT analysis technology analyses for shock able rhythm during chest compression’s with no need to pause.
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin CPR.
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes peel directly off the base for faster placement.
- Metronome and CPR coaching sets an effective pace and audibly guides users.
- LIFELINK central AED Program Manager Monitor AED programs by tracking AED status, sending patient data to emergency responders and hospitals, detecting AED locations and other tools.
- Self-monitoring with wireless connectivity
- ClearVoice™ technology detects background noise and adjusts volume accordingly for clear instruction.
- Available in fully or semi-automatic models.
- Highest available escalating energy up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
- Bilingual toggle between two pre-set languages when using the device.
- Child mode delivers lower energy levels appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes.
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ IP55 rating for challenging environments.
- Backed by an 8-year warranty.
The LIFEPAK CR2 Defibrillator has the most advanced operating system, the child and adult mode makes this device a simple choice for schools, childcare centres and anywhere where the rescuer may come across child or adult patients.