The LIFEPAK CR PLUS Defibrillator was used by the GC 2018 Commonwealth Games, Purchase a Defibrillator from the Australian supplier to 2018 Commonwealth Games and parkrun Australia and recieve FREE wall charts and a training video. First Aid Accident & Emergency are a 100% Australian owned, defibrillator specialist. LIFEPAK AED’s are made in the USA and an ideal choice for any workplace, from GP’s, medical and dental clinics, to clubs and hotels.
LIFEPAK CR PLUS Semi Automatic Defibrillator
- Bulk discounts available, call for quote 07 55205068
- Special rates for Schools and Not for profit groups
- All defibrillators come with 8 Year warranty and liability cover
- All our defibrillators are TGA approved
Featuring the same advanced technology trusted by emergency medical professionals – yet simple to use – The LIFEPAK CR PLUS semi automatic external defibrillator (AED) is designed specifically for the first person to respond to a victim of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
The Semi Automatic function allows the user to clear a patient before administering a shock.
Unlike AED’s with complex prompts and limited energy for defibrillation, the semi automatic LIFEPAK CR PLUS AED combines an easy two-step operation, just the right level of guidance, and the capability to escalate to 360 joules when needed.
- 1 pair QUIK-PAK defibrillation electrodes
- 1 Battery with 2 year life
- 1 protocol card installed in the device
- Operating instructions
- Orientation video
- 1 carrying case
- 1 spare pair Adult Pads
- Ambu Res-Cue Kit with Razor, Sheers, CPR mask and Gloves
- AED Video and instruction program
- 8 Year Warranty