LIFEPAK CR PLUS Automatic Defibrillator (no shock button)
The LIFEPAK CR PLUS Defibrillator was used by the GC 2018 Commonwealth Games – purchase a defibrillator from the Australian supplier to 2018 Commonwealth Games and parkrun Australia and receive FREE wall charts and a training video.
First Aid Accident & Emergency are a 100% Australian owned, defibrillator specialist.
LIFEPAK AED’s are made in the USA and an ideal choice for any workplace, from GP’s, medical and dental clinics, to clubs and hotels.
Featuring the same advanced technology trusted by emergency medical professionals – yet simple to use – The LIFEPAK CR PLUS fully automatic external defibrillator (AED) is designed specifically for the first person to respond to a victim of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
The Automatic function gives a voice prompt and automatically delivers a shock to the patient quickly, improving “time to shock” for your patient.
Unlike AED’s with complex prompts and limited energy for defibrillation, the fully automatic LIFEPAK CR PLUS AED combines an easy two-step operation, just the right level of guidance, and the capability to escalate to 360 joules when needed.
- Bulk discounts available, call for quote 07 5520 5068.
- Special rates for Schools and Not for profit groups
- All defibrillators come with 8 Year warranty and liability cover
- All our defibrillators are TGA approved
- 1 pair QUIK-PAK defibrillation electrodes
- 1 CHARGE-PAK
- 1 protocol card installed in the device
- Operating instructions
- Orientation video
- 1 carrying case
- 1 spare pair Adult pads QUIK-PAK defibrillation electrodes
- Ambu Res-Cue Mask First Responder Kit Sheers, CPR mask, Razor and gloves
- AED program implementation starter kit
- 8 Year Warranty