LIFEPAK CR PLUS Fully Automatic Defibrillator
(no shock button)
Manufacturers Product Code: 80403-000239
Featuring the same advanced technology trusted by emergency medical professionals – yet simple to use – The LIFEPAK CR PLUS fully automatic external defibrillator (AED) is designed specifically for the first person to respond to a victim of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
The Automatic function gives a voice prompt and automatically delivers a shock to the patient quickly, improving “time to shock” for your patient.
Unlike AED’s with complex prompts and limited energy for defibrillation, the fully automatic LIFEPAK CR PLUS AED combines an easy two-step operation, just the right level of guidance, and the capability to escalate to 360 joules when needed.
- 1 pair QUIK-PAK defibrillation electrodes
- 1 CHARGE-PAK
- 1 protocol card installed in the device
- Operating instructions
- Orientation video
- 1 carrying case
- 1 spare pair Adult pads QUIK-PAK defibrillation electrodes
- Ambu Res-Cue Mask First Responder Kit Sheers, CPR mask, Razor and gloves
- AED program implementation starter kit
- 8 Year Warranty