HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P Defibrillator from the Australian supplier to Commonwealth Games and parkrun Australia, First Aid Accident & Emergency are a 100% Australian owned defibrillator specalist. This HeartSine 360p AED is fully automatic, lightweight, easy to use, 4 year battery and pad life with low ongoing cost, 8 year warranty and the highest weather rating in its class.
HeartSine 360P AED is a must for any workplace, sporting club, outdoor area, marine and aircraft compatible and very durable.
Purchase a Defibrillator from one of Australia’s newest and most trusted suppliers and receive a FREE training video, AED signage and the best after sales service. First Aid Accident & Emergency supply defibrillators all over Australia to the largest organisations.
Specially designed for use by a first aider, the HeartSine samaritan® PAD 360P is a sophisticated fully automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system.
This HeartSine 360P AED has the highest IPX rating on the market, this means that is recommended for outdoor, Marine and aircraft industries.
- HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P Defibrillator
- Adult pads- 4-year battery and pad life
- 8-year warranty
- Carry case
- Compact and lightweight
- Easy to use
- Low ongoing cost (pad and battery last 4 years and $200 to replace)
- Escalating energy 150j to 200j
- IPX rating 56 – can handle high exposure to water and dust
- Aircraft and marine compliant
- CPR Coaching with metronome
- Free reminder service on pad and battery replacement
- Free training video for staff
We will beat any written Quote on this item.
Download the info sheet – HeartSine 360P
Setting up HeartSine Samaritan Defibrillator