Introducing the HeartSine 350p Defibrillator, this AED is Semi-Automatic, allowing the rescuer to push the shock button. A very user friendly defibrillator that has visual and verbal prompts to help the rescuer through CPR. It is also the smallest and lightest AED of 2020, weighing in at 1.1kg, the 350p is also tough being able to handle a direct jet of water for 3 minutes with a high Ingress Protection rating of 56.
Use the Defibrillator that saved the Yellow Wiggle! A must for any workplace or sporting club. Boasting durability and reliability that is rated for the marine and aircraft industries.
Specially designed for a first aider in Australia, the HeartSine® PAD 350P AED is a sophisticated, Semi automatic defibrillator.
HeartSine 350p AED Purchase includes:
- HeartSine 350P Defibrillator
- Adult pads with 4-year battery and pad life
- 8-year warranty
- Soft Shell Carry case
- Free AED Signage or Sticker for Vehicle
- Back up and support for 8 years
- Free online Training Video
Key Features of the HeartSine 350p AED:
- Compact and lightweight 1.1kg
- Easy to use: Audio and verbal instructions
- Low ongoing cost: Pad and battery replacement $200
- IPX rating 56 – this means it can handle high exposure to water and dust
- Aircraft and marine compliant
- Built-in CPR Coaching
- Metronome for timing CPR compressions