The HeartSine 350p Semi-Automatic Defibrillator, allowing the rescuer to push the shock button. A very user-friendly defibrillator that has visual and verbal prompts to help the rescuer through CPR. It is also the smallest and lightest AED of 2020, weighing in at 1.1kg. The 350p is even tough enough to handle a direct jet of water for 3 minutes with a high Ingress Protection rating of 56.
Use the Defibrillator brand that saved the Yellow Wiggle! A must for any workplace or sporting club. Boasting durability and reliability that is rated for the marine and aircraft industries.
Specially designed for a first aider in Australia, the HeartSine® PAD 350P AED is a sophisticated, semi-automatic defibrillator.
HeartSine 350p AED Purchase includes:
- HeartSine 350P Defibrillator
- Adult PadPak with 3-4 year battery & pad/electrode life
- 8 year warranty
- Soft shell carry case
- Free online training video
- Free monthly defibrillator checklist
- 8 year’s customer support
Key Features of the HeartSine 350p AED:
- Compact and lightweight 1.1kg
- Easy to use: Audio & verbal instructions
- Low ongoing cost: Pad & battery replacement $200
- IP rating 56 – this means it can handle high exposure to water & dust
- Built-in CPR Coaching
- Metronome for timing CPR compressions