HeartSine 360p Defib Bundle with Wall Cabinet from the supplier to Commonwealth games, First Aid Accident & Emergency have put together the BEST valued Defibrillator bundles of 2020.
- Discounts for bulk orders, call for quote 07 55205068
- All defibrillators come with 8-year warranty & liability cover
- All our defibrillators are TGA approved
The HeartSine 360P AED Package comes with everything needed for setting up in your organisation, including an alarmed wall cabinet, patient prep kit, wall charts and video for staff training. All with a low ongoing cost, as the pad and battery last for 4 years and only cost $200 to replace.
Specially designed for use in all conditions, the HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD 360P Defibrillator is a sophisticated, lightweight and fully automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use. The HeartSine® design is easy-to-operate and durable with voice and visual prompts, helping the user through pad placement and CPR in an emergency.
This HeartSine® 360P AED has an IP rating of 56 (one of the highest ratings on the market) which means that is recommended for outdoor, marine and aircraft industries.
Defib Bundle Pack Includes:
- 1 x HeartSine 360P Defibrillator
- Casualty Prep Kit
- AED location sign
- CPR DRSABCD wall sign
- ‘How to use a defibrillator’ wall sign
- Free training video
- Metal Alarmed Wall Cabinet
Key AED Features
- Compact & lightweight
- 8-year warranty
- Easy-to-use with clear voice prompts & simple graphics
- Low ongoing cost: pad & battery 4 year’s and $200 to replace
- Escalating energy 150j to 200j
- IP rating 56: this means the AED can handle high exposure to water & dust
- Aircraft & marine compliant
- Verbal/Audio CPR coaching
- Metronome for keeping consistent CPR compression pace
- Free reminder service on pad & battery replacement