HeartSine 360p Defib Bundle with Alarmed Wall Cabinet from a 100% Australian AED specialist, First Aid Accident & Emergency have put together the BEST valued Defibrillator bundles of 2020.
- Bulk defibrillator discounts (conditions apply), call for quote 07 55205068
- All defibrillators come with 8-year warranty and liability cover
- All our defibrillators are TGA approved
The HeartSine 360P AED Package comes with everything needed for set up in your organisation, including an alarmed wall cabinet, patient prep kit, wall charts and video for staff training. All with a low ongoing cost, as the pad and battery last for 4 years and only cost $200 to replace.
Specially designed for use in all conditions, the HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD 360P Defibrillator is a sophisticated, lightweight and fully automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use. The HeartSine® design is easy-to-operate and durable with voice and visual prompts, helping the user through pad placement and CPR in an emergency.
This HeartSine® 360P AED has one of the highest IP rating of 56, in the market, this means that is recommended for outdoor, marine and aircraft industries.
AED Value Pack Includes:
- 1 x Automatic PAD 360P Defibrillator
- Adult Pad and Battery pack
- Casualty Prep Kit
- AED location sign
- CPR DRSABCD wall sign
- ‘How to use a defibrillator’ wall sign
- Free training video
- Alarmed AED wall cabinet
Key AED Features
- Compact and lightweight
- 8-year warranty
- Easy-to-use with clear voice prompts and simple graphics
- Low ongoing cost: pad and battery 4 year’s and $200 to replace
- Escalating energy 150j to 200j
- IP rating 56: this means the AED can handle high exposure to water and dust
- Aircraft and marine compliant
- Verbal/Audio CPR coaching
- Metronome for keeping consistent CPR compression pace
- Free reminder service on pad and battery replacement