The HeartSine Sam 360P Defibrillator Tuff pack comes with an IP67 waterproof tough case. From the AED supplier to 2018 Commonwealth Games and parkrun Australia, First Aid Accident & Emergency are a 100% Australian owned defibrillator package specalist.
- Bulk defibrillator discounts (conditions apply), call for quote 07 55205068
- All defibrillators come with 8 year warranty and liability cover
- All our defibrillators are TGA approved
The HeartSine 360p Rugged package is ideal for vehicle, marine, mine sites, construction sites, caravan and outdoor areas, this AED pack comes with a Waterproof Case rated to IP67. Pack includes the HeartSine 360p AED, a Waterproof case, patient prep kit, a vehicle stocker and package specific training video.
This Rugged AED Package suits the following Industries: Construction AED, Mine Sites AED, Vehicle AED, Marine AED, Airline AED, Club AED, Sporting AED, Outdoor AED, Caravan & Camping AED, 4WDriving AED and Transport AED.
Specially designed for use in all conditions, the HeartSine Samaritan® PAD 360P is a sophisticated, lightweight and fully automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use. The HeartSine design is easy-to-operate and durable with voice and visual prompts, helping the user through pad placement and CPR in an emergency. The SAM 360P defibrillator also will analyse the heart rhythm and automatically deliver an electrical shock (if needed). Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real-world use.
This HeartSine 360P AED has one of the the highest IPX rating – 56, in the market, this means that is recommended for outdoor, Marine and aircraft industries.
Value Pack includes:
- 1 x PAD 360P Defibrillator
- Waterproof Case IP67
- Adult PADPAK
- Casualty Prep Kit
- Soft shell Carry case
- AED Location Sticker
- Free Training Video
- Compact and lightweight
- 8 year warranty
- Easy to use with clear voice prompts
- Low ongoing cost Pad and battery 4 year’s and $200 to replace
- Escalating energy 150j to 200j
- Defibrillator IP rating 56 – can handle high exposure to water and dust
- Aircraft and marine compliant
- CPR Coaching with metronome
- Free reminder service on pad and battery replacement
- Free training video for staff