This All Weather & Vehicle Defibrillator Bundle is the best value pack of 2020.
The HeartSine 360p Defibrillator Bundle comes with an IP67 waterproof case supplied by FAAE, the AED supplier to 2018 Commonwealth Games and Parkrun Australia. First Aid Accident & Emergency are a 100% Australian owned defibrillator package specialist.
- Discounts for bulk purchases, call for quote 07 55205068
- All defibrillators come with 8-year warranty.
- All our defibrillators are TGA approved
The HeartSine 360p all weather Bundle package is ideal for vehicle, marine, mine sites, construction sites, caravan and outdoor areas, this AED pack comes with a Waterproof Case rated to IP67. Pack includes the HeartSine 360p AED, a waterproof case, patient prep kit, a vehicle sticker and package specific training video.
This Rugged AED Package suits the following Industries: Construction AED, Mine Sites AED, Vehicle AED, Marine AED, Airline AED, Club AED, Sporting AED, Outdoor AED, Caravan & Camping AED, 4 W Driving AED and Transport AED.
Specially designed for use in all conditions, the HeartSine Samaritan® PAD 360P is a sophisticated, lightweight and fully automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use. The HeartSine design is easy-to-operate and durable with voice and visual prompts, helping the user through pad placement and CPR in an emergency. The SAM 360P defibrillator also will analyse the heart rhythm and automatically deliver an electrical shock (if needed). Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real-world use.
This HeartSine 360P AED has one of the highest IPX rating – 56, in the market, this means that is recommended for outdoor, marine and aircraft industries.
360 Bundle includes:
Everything in this bundle fits neatly inside the Waterproof Safe Case
- 1 x PAD 360P Defibrillator
- IP67 Waterproof safe case 33cm wide x 28cm high x 13cm deep
- Casualty Prep Kit with razor, sheers, CPR face shield & gloves
- AED Location Sticker
- 8 year warranty and 24/7 after sales service
- Free Training Video
- Compact & lightweight
- 8-year warranty
- Easy to use with clear voice prompts
- Low ongoing cost—pad & battery life of 4 years & only $200 to replace
- Escalating energy 150j to 200j
- Defibrillator IP rating 56—can handle high exposure to water & dust
- Aircraft & marine compliant
- CPR Coaching with metronome
- Free reminder service on pad & battery replacement
- Free training video for staff