Introducing HeartSine©’s unique combined electrodes (pads) and battery in one case. This means that there is only one expiring component to worry about when it comes to maintaining your AED/Defibrillator, and after an event you can be sure that the device is completely refreshed ready for the next rescue. This is a much better concept than relying on a battery that has been in a device for many years, and less expensive over the life of the device.
For children younger than 8 or less than 25kg, please see our HeartSine© Child Defibrillator and Battery Pack.
- One single use-use cartridge containing AED battery
- adult electrode pads
- Use instructions / diagrams are included on the reverse of the cartridge
- Only one item needs to be replaced after each defibrillator use
- If unused, the battery has a 3-4-year expiry
- Battery life lasts up to 60 shocks or 6 hours of monitoring
- Warning prompt when battery life is down to 10 shocks remaining