HeartSine 350p Defibrillator Bundle with Alarmed Wall Cabinet. The BEST valued Defibrillator bundles of 2020.
- Discounts for large orders, call for a quote 07 55205068
- All defibrillators come with 8 year warranty
- TGA Approved defibrillators
The HeartSine® 350P AED Bundle comes with everything needed for setting up in your organisation, including an alarmed wall cabinet, patient prep kit, wall charts and video for staff training. All with a low ongoing cost, as the pad and battery last for 4 years and only cost $200 to replace.
Specially designed for use in all conditions, the HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD 350P Defibrillator is a sophisticated, lightweight and fully automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use. The HeartSine® design is easy-to-operate and durable with voice and visual prompts, helping the user through pad placement and CPR in an emergency.
This HeartSine® 350P AED has an IP rating of 56, one of the highest on the market, this means that it is recommended for all industries.
This AED is designed to analyse the patient’s heart rhythm and determine whether an electrical shock is needed. In the event a shock is necessary, the AED will determine how much to shock and the operator can simply press the ‘shock’ button when prompted. Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real-world use. The HeartSine® 350P AED has one of the highest IP rating on the market, this means that is recommended for outdoor, marine and aircraft industries.
HeartSine 350p Cabinet Bundle includes:
- 1 x HeartSine 350P Defibrillator
- Metal Alarmed AED Wall Cabinet
- Casualty Prep Kit with gloves, CPR face shield, Sheers and Razor
- Soft shell carry case
- AED sign
- DRSABCD sign
- ‘How to use a defibrillator’ wall sign
- Free training video
- Compact & lightweight 1.1kg
- 8-year warranty
- Easy-to-use with clear voice prompts/instructions
- Low ongoing cost: pad & battery life of 4 year’s and $200 to replace
- Escalating energy 150j to 200j
- IP rating 56: this means it can handle high exposure to water & dust
- Aircraft & marine industry compliant
- CPR coaching with metronome
- Free reminder service on pad & battery replacement