The LifePak CR2 Connect, all weather / Vehicle Defibrillator Bundle, is one of the most advanced Defibrillators all packed into a compact waterproof safe case.
The CR2 Connect gives CPR coaching and analyses the heart during CPR, making this Defibrillator very fast to shock. It also features adult and child mode built in, and can be linked to a program called LIFELINK Central, this enables the owner of the device to check the statistics on their defibrillator, making this the defibrillator of choice for Queensland Ambulance Service.
The Cr2 Connect can also connect to a cellular network for 24/7 location monitoring (extra cost on initial setup).
This Vehicle Bundle features a IP67 Waterproof safe case, patient preparation kit, AED Vehicle sticker and 8 years after sales service and warranty.
LIFEPAK CR2 CONNECT Defibrillator Package includes:
- 1 x Lifepak CR2 CONNECT defibrillator
- 1 x Soft shell carry case to protect device
- 1 x IP67 Waterproof Vehicle Carry Case – Size 45cm (w) x 40cm (d) x 17cm (h)
- 1 x Patient prep kit includes surgical razor, CPR mask in hard cover, nitrite gloves & sheers
- 1 x AED Vehicle Sticker
- 1 x Online Training Video
LIFEPAK CR2 CONNECT Defibrillator Features:
- Fastest time to first shock
- CPRINSIGHT™ Analysis Technology
- Layered, easy to follow design
- CPR INSIGHT analysis technology analyses for shock able rhythm during chest compressions with no need to pause.
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin CPR.
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes peel directly off the base for faster placement.
- Metronome and CPR coaching sets an effective pace and audibly guides users.
- LIFELINK central AED Program Manager Monitor AED programs by tracking AED status, sending patient data to emergency responders and hospitals, detecting AED locations and other tools.
- Self-monitoring with wireless connectivity
- ClearVoice™ technology detects background noise and adjusts volume accordingly for clear instruction.
- Available in fully or semi-automatic models.
- Highest available escalating energy up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
- Bilingual toggle between two pre-set languages when using the device.
- Child mode delivers lower energy levels appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes.
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ IP55 rating for challenging environments.
- Backed by an 8-year warranty.