First Aid Accident & Emergency announce a SPECIAL on the HeartSine 360p Defibrillator Package
$1999.00 save $200
HeartSine Samaritan PAD 360P Defibrillator Package from the Australian supplier to 2018 Commonwealth Games and parkrun Australia, First Aid Accident & Emergency are a 100% Australian owned defibrillator specialist.
Order now and save Ph: 07 55205068
The HeartSine 360p package comes with everything needed for set up in your organisation, including an alarmed cabinet, patient prep kit, wall charts and video for staff training. All with a low ongoing cost, as the pad and battery last for 4 years and only cost $200 to replace.
Specially designed for use in all conditions, the HeartSine Samaritan® PAD 360P is a sophisticated, lightweight and fully automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use. The HeartSine design is easy-to-operate and durable with voice and visual prompts, helping the user through pad placement and CPR in an emergency. The SAM 360P defibrillator also will analyse the heart rhythm and automatically deliver an electrical shock (if needed). Its advanced technology is balanced against the demands of real-world use.
This HeartSine 360P AED has one of the the highest IPX rating – 56, in the market, this means that is recommended for outdoor, Marine and aircraft industries.
Value Pack includes:
- 1 x PAD 360P Defibrillator
- Adult PADPAK
- Casualty Prep Kit
- Carry case
- AED Location Sign
- CPR Wall Sign
- How to use a Defibrillator Wall sign
- Free Training Video
- Free delivery
- Wall Cabinet
- Compact and lightweight
- 8 year warranty
- Easy to use with clear voice prompts
- Low ongoing cost Pad and battery 4 years and $200 to replace
- Escalating energy 150j to 200j
- IPX rating 56 – can handle high exposure to water and dust
- Aircraft and marine compliant
- CPR Coaching with metronome
- Free Delivery
- Free reminder service on pad and battery replacement
- Free training video for staff