Karen made an emergency visit to us today to replace the defibrillator pads and the battery for a School Defibrillator Bundle Pack. It was used at her school here on the Gold Coast to successfully resuscitate a parent at a school assembly. She said the first aid training they all received, as well as having a defibrillator on hand, was the reason the patient survived.
We can’t stress how important it is to have the right training and a defibrillator on hand at your school or workplace to have any chance of success. We would like to say a big congratulations to the team at Karen’s school for their success in this resuscitation and wish everyone involved a Merry Christmas.